Home » News » Public Safety
Meredith man dies in motorcycle crash
MEREDITH — A local man died late Friday night in a motorcycle crash, Meredith police said.
Frank Corliss, 50, of 176 Arbutus Hill Road, was heading west on Meredith Center Road at its intersection with Dow Road about 11:30 p.m. Friday when he lost control of his motorcycle, police said. He skidded across Dow Road, hit a box culvert and was thrown from his motorcycle, police said.
He was taken to Lakes Region General Hospital in Laconia, where he died from his injuries, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 63
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
- Danville police chief pleads not guilty in firearms case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 2
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time