May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Dover Tedeschi store robbed by gunman
DOVER — A gunman robbed the downtown Tedeschi Food Shop early Friday morning.
According to a press release, a thin man wearing a gray Boston Red Sox hat and aviator sunglasses entered the 530 Central Avenue store and pulled out a gun.
The store clerk handed him an undisclosed amount of cash and he ran out of the store.
The gunman was wearing a black tank top and black pants. Police released a photograph of the robber taken from surveillance video.
No shots were fired and no one was injured.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 742-4646. Anonymous tips may be called in to Dover Crimeline at 749-6000. Crimeline may also be contacted at dovernhcrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424