May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Dover Tedeschi store robbed by gunman
DOVER — A gunman robbed the downtown Tedeschi Food Shop early Friday morning.
According to a press release, a thin man wearing a gray Boston Red Sox hat and aviator sunglasses entered the 530 Central Avenue store and pulled out a gun.
The store clerk handed him an undisclosed amount of cash and he ran out of the store.
The gunman was wearing a black tank top and black pants. Police released a photograph of the robber taken from surveillance video.
No shots were fired and no one was injured.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 742-4646. Anonymous tips may be called in to Dover Crimeline at 749-6000. Crimeline may also be contacted at dovernhcrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 3
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424