May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Hollis police charge duo with giving teens marijuana
HOLLIS — A man and woman are accused of supplying two teenagers with marijuana.
Danielle Dickstein, 32, of Border St., Amherst, was arrested on two counts of endangering the welfare of a minor. Police are looking for Russell Monbleau, 37, on the same two charges. He was staying in Hollis temporarily in May when the alleged incident took place, but his current whereabouts are unknown.
Police began an investigation on May 30 when the Department of Children, Youth and Families contacted them with allegations that Dickstein and Monbleau both provided marijuana to the boys, ages 13 and 16.Milford police arrested Dickstein on Thursday on a warrant obtained by Hollis police.
Dickstein was released on $2,000 personal recognizance bail with arraignment set for Sept. 5 in 9th Circuit Court- Nashua District. Anyone with information concerning where Monbleau might be found is asked to call police at 465-7637.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 1
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 7
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 7
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424