May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Hollis police charge duo with giving teens marijuana
HOLLIS — A man and woman are accused of supplying two teenagers with marijuana.
Danielle Dickstein, 32, of Border St., Amherst, was arrested on two counts of endangering the welfare of a minor. Police are looking for Russell Monbleau, 37, on the same two charges. He was staying in Hollis temporarily in May when the alleged incident took place, but his current whereabouts are unknown.
Police began an investigation on May 30 when the Department of Children, Youth and Families contacted them with allegations that Dickstein and Monbleau both provided marijuana to the boys, ages 13 and 16.Milford police arrested Dickstein on Thursday on a warrant obtained by Hollis police.
Dickstein was released on $2,000 personal recognizance bail with arraignment set for Sept. 5 in 9th Circuit Court- Nashua District. Anyone with information concerning where Monbleau might be found is asked to call police at 465-7637.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Milford team wins seatbelt challenge
Bruins seek repeat effort and complete sweep
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424