May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Hollis police charge duo with giving teens marijuana
HOLLIS — A man and woman are accused of supplying two teenagers with marijuana.
Danielle Dickstein, 32, of Border St., Amherst, was arrested on two counts of endangering the welfare of a minor. Police are looking for Russell Monbleau, 37, on the same two charges. He was staying in Hollis temporarily in May when the alleged incident took place, but his current whereabouts are unknown.
Police began an investigation on May 30 when the Department of Children, Youth and Families contacted them with allegations that Dickstein and Monbleau both provided marijuana to the boys, ages 13 and 16.Milford police arrested Dickstein on Thursday on a warrant obtained by Hollis police.
Dickstein was released on $2,000 personal recognizance bail with arraignment set for Sept. 5 in 9th Circuit Court- Nashua District. Anyone with information concerning where Monbleau might be found is asked to call police at 465-7637.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 0
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 8
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 1
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 7
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 13
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424