June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Two men assaulted in separate incidents
MANCHESTER — Police are searching for whoever assaulted two Manchester men in separate incidents early Saturday.
Hassan Abdullahi, 26, was found unconscious lying in a large pool of blood from a serious, but not life-threatening, head injury after an altercation in the parking lot of Club Raxx on Elm Street shortly after midnight Friday, Police Lt. James Soucy said.
Abdullahi was taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment, he said.
Two hours later, police responded to Elliot Hospital for a man who was brought to the hospital by family members after suffering a superficial, inch-deep stab wound during an altercation at Club Realm on Amherst Street, Soucy said. He said the man would say only that he’d received the injury at the club.
“We’re investigating it, but unfortunately he’s very uncooperative,” Soucy said.
Anyone with information about either incident is asked to call police at 668-8711 or the Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424