June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Two men assaulted in separate incidents
MANCHESTER — Police are searching for whoever assaulted two Manchester men in separate incidents early Saturday.
Hassan Abdullahi, 26, was found unconscious lying in a large pool of blood from a serious, but not life-threatening, head injury after an altercation in the parking lot of Club Raxx on Elm Street shortly after midnight Friday, Police Lt. James Soucy said.
Abdullahi was taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment, he said.
Two hours later, police responded to Elliot Hospital for a man who was brought to the hospital by family members after suffering a superficial, inch-deep stab wound during an altercation at Club Realm on Amherst Street, Soucy said. He said the man would say only that he’d received the injury at the club.
“We’re investigating it, but unfortunately he’s very uncooperative,” Soucy said.
Anyone with information about either incident is asked to call police at 668-8711 or the Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 1
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 1
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424