May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Men sought after man beaten with champagne bottle in Portsmouth fight
PORTSMOUTH — Police are searching for two men who allegedly beat a man with a bottle during a fight at a birthday party early Saturday.
Police said one man got into an argument with two others in a room at the Sheraton Hotel during the party. One pushed the man down, while the other beat the man on the head with an empty champagne bottle.
The victim, who was not identified by police, was taken to Portsmouth Regional Hospital for treatment of several serious cuts to the head, police said.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 610-7501.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 1
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Senate removes student IDs as indisputable ID for voting - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 2
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 5
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 35
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424