Night paving set to start Sunday in Goffstown
GOFFSTOWN — Night paving on Mast Road, from the Manchester line to the Route 114/Danis Park intersection will begin Sunday.
Hours of paving are 8 p.m. to 6 a.m., with the work expected to be completed in five days, if the weather cooperates.
Paving will begin at the Manchester end of Mast Road and progress toward the Route 114 intersection. To avoid unnecessary delays, through traffic can use Route 114 to St. Anselm Drive as an alternate route. Businesses will be open and one lane of traffic will be maintained in the work zone. A copy of this information, a detour map, project updates, a schedule of the paving timeline and plans are posted on the Goffstown website: www.goffstown.com. Questions can be directed to Goffstown Town Engineer Meghan Theriault at 497-3617, ext. 280.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
- Parents can plan ahead, model healthful habits... and not stress out - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs