Derry Parks and Recreation Department plans Foxwoods Resort day trip
The parks and recreation department is sponsoring a day trip to Foxwoods Resort Casino on Monday, Nov. 12th. This trip is open to everyone 21 years of age or older.
Registration fees for Derry residents are $30 (accepted beginning Aug. 20) and nonresidents are $35 per person (accepted beginning Aug. 27). This cost does not include bus driver's gratuity or cost of food. This trip includes a $10 coupon to be used toward food, and a $15 keno coupon.
The coach bus departs from the Hood Commons parking lot at 7 a.m., and bus pickups are scheduled at local senior complexes for 6:30 a.m.
Registration forms are available at the parks and recreation office located at 31 West Broadway. They can also be found on the department website at www.derry-nh.org.
Travel & Tourism
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial Day services, events around NH - 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty