Derry Parks and Recreation Department plans Foxwoods Resort day trip
The parks and recreation department is sponsoring a day trip to Foxwoods Resort Casino on Monday, Nov. 12th. This trip is open to everyone 21 years of age or older.
Registration fees for Derry residents are $30 (accepted beginning Aug. 20) and nonresidents are $35 per person (accepted beginning Aug. 27). This cost does not include bus driver's gratuity or cost of food. This trip includes a $10 coupon to be used toward food, and a $15 keno coupon.
The coach bus departs from the Hood Commons parking lot at 7 a.m., and bus pickups are scheduled at local senior complexes for 6:30 a.m.
Registration forms are available at the parks and recreation office located at 31 West Broadway. They can also be found on the department website at www.derry-nh.org.
Travel & Tourism
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
- Parents can plan ahead, model healthful habits... and not stress out - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs