Derry Parks and Recreation Department plans Foxwoods Resort day trip
The parks and recreation department is sponsoring a day trip to Foxwoods Resort Casino on Monday, Nov. 12th. This trip is open to everyone 21 years of age or older.
Registration fees for Derry residents are $30 (accepted beginning Aug. 20) and nonresidents are $35 per person (accepted beginning Aug. 27). This cost does not include bus driver's gratuity or cost of food. This trip includes a $10 coupon to be used toward food, and a $15 keno coupon.
The coach bus departs from the Hood Commons parking lot at 7 a.m., and bus pickups are scheduled at local senior complexes for 6:30 a.m.
Registration forms are available at the parks and recreation office located at 31 West Broadway. They can also be found on the department website at www.derry-nh.org.
Travel & Tourism
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 2
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 1
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs