Home » News » Public Safety
Missing Milford woman’s family awaits ID on body
Body identified as missing Milford woman
No information yet on body found near Milford school
MILFORD — Police said they don’t expect to be able to confirm until later this week whether the body discovered behind the Jacques Memorial School on Friday is that of a Milford woman reported missing a week ago.
Police didn’t release the results of an autopsy, scheduled for Saturday morning, to reporters or to William Pillsbury, boyfriend of the missing woman, Lorinda White.
“We’re still in the same spot we were” Friday, Pillsbury said Saturday. “I’m devastated. I’ve cried so much it’s almost hard to shed a tear anymore.”
Police Capt. Chris Nervik said Friday it was too early in the investigation to say whether the body found behind the elementary school and reported to Milford police on Friday morning is the 52-year-old White.
Until an autopsy can be completed by the state medical examiner, there can be no positive identification made.
Nervik said he couldn’t say whether the body was male or female, and until the autopsy is completed, it’s uncertain whether there were any suspicious circumstances surrounding the death.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 1
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House kills Hassan-backed casino bill, 199-164 - 16
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 7
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs