June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Exeter man accused of prowling
EXETER — A local man is under arrest, accused of prowling in the Granite and Bonnie street neighborhoods last month.
Police said they received a number of complaints of a suspicious person in those neighborhoods on July 8 and July 9. Anthony Griffin, 26, of 5 Chestnut St., was identified as a suspect after police stopped him in the early morning hours of July 17 in one of the areas.
He is charged with two counts of prowling, both violations. He is free on $1,750 personal recognizance bail.
Griffin will be arraigned Oct. 3 in 10th Circuit Court, Brentwood District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 14
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424