May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Exeter man accused of prowling
EXETER — A local man is under arrest, accused of prowling in the Granite and Bonnie street neighborhoods last month.
Police said they received a number of complaints of a suspicious person in those neighborhoods on July 8 and July 9. Anthony Griffin, 26, of 5 Chestnut St., was identified as a suspect after police stopped him in the early morning hours of July 17 in one of the areas.
He is charged with two counts of prowling, both violations. He is free on $1,750 personal recognizance bail.
Griffin will be arraigned Oct. 3 in 10th Circuit Court, Brentwood District.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424