May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Exeter man accused of prowling
EXETER — A local man is under arrest, accused of prowling in the Granite and Bonnie street neighborhoods last month.
Police said they received a number of complaints of a suspicious person in those neighborhoods on July 8 and July 9. Anthony Griffin, 26, of 5 Chestnut St., was identified as a suspect after police stopped him in the early morning hours of July 17 in one of the areas.
He is charged with two counts of prowling, both violations. He is free on $1,750 personal recognizance bail.
Griffin will be arraigned Oct. 3 in 10th Circuit Court, Brentwood District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 3
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- House kills Hassan-backed casino bill, 199-164 - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424