June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police catch two burglars, one escapes police while partner faces charges, refuses bail
NORTHFIELD — Police are looking for a Tilton man who allegedly escaped from officers, following several burglaries in town Friday morning.
Police responded around 9:50 a.m. after a woman walked out of her bedroom and found a man in her living room. The man left the Cross Hill Road home after she confronted him. He met another woman in the driveway and they both ran down the road, according to police.
The pair eventually encountered police, who established a perimeter along Winnipesaukee River Trail. While the woman — later identified as Emily Bundy, 27, of 251 Main St. in Tilton — was taken into custody without incident, the man, later identified as Fred Fiske, 32, of the same address, allegedly assaulted an officer before running into the nearby woods.
Police recovered a backpack that contained items connected to the initial incident and other burglaries, which were reported from homes along Hodgdon Road.
Bundy was charged with two counts of burglary, criminal liability to burglary and breach of bail conditions. After refusing bail, she is being held pending an arraignment in Franklin District Court.
Fiske remains at large to face charges of burglary, receiving stolen property, possession of a controlled drug, resisting arrest and assault on a police officer.
Fiske, who has a lengthy criminal history, should be considered dangerous. Anyone with information should contact Northwood Police at (603) 286-8514.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 1
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 1
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424