Rochester NH antique picker John Bruno in new TV reality series 'Market Warriors'
Throughout a 20-episode season, four savvy ''pickers’'' will visit flea markets across the country with $1,000 in their pockets, angling the best buy. The value of their purchases will be determined by the realities of the marketplace. At another location, all their items will be auctioned off and the pickers whose items earn the highest total profit will win that episode.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windham Garden Club’s plant sale keeps growing - 0
- Search for Goffstown middle school principal continues - 0
- State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail - 0
- North Country ATV trail opening on schedule - 0
- NH Senior News Briefs - 0
- Pending polygraph, apparent Winni Derby winner says he caught salmon off Welch's Island - 0
- John Harrigan: Time to do what's right for the loon's haunting call in the night - 5
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 1
- A great day for a road race - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
NH Senior News Briefs
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?