Hanover New Hampshire gives a wah-hoo-wah for Appalachian Trail's 75th
On Tuesday, August 14, 2012 the Appalachian Trail (AT) celebrates its 75th anniversary “Fulfilling Dreams, Preserving a Legacy.” Hanover, New Hampshire and Dartmouth College, the only college that sits directly on the Trail, plan to mark their shared heritage and history if that occasion on August 11 with guided AT hikes and a gathering in front of Robinson Hall.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Work begins on dam repairs
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target