May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Search for armed robber in Milford
MILFORD — Police are looking for a man who allegedly held up a local convenience store Wednesday.
According to police, a white male around 5-foot-6 and wearing an orange-hooded sweatshirt pulled down over his face entered the Snack Corner Convenience Store at 38 Elm St. just after 9:30 p.m. The man pulled out a gun and demanded money from the store clerk, then fled on foot.
Officers responded to the scene and began an investigation. They brought in the department’s K-9 unit to conduct a search but were unable to locate the suspect.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding the robbery or the suspect to contact the detective division at 249-0630.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
State puts out call for foster parents
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424