June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Search for armed robber in Milford
MILFORD — Police are looking for a man who allegedly held up a local convenience store Wednesday.
According to police, a white male around 5-foot-6 and wearing an orange-hooded sweatshirt pulled down over his face entered the Snack Corner Convenience Store at 38 Elm St. just after 9:30 p.m. The man pulled out a gun and demanded money from the store clerk, then fled on foot.
Officers responded to the scene and began an investigation. They brought in the department’s K-9 unit to conduct a search but were unable to locate the suspect.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding the robbery or the suspect to contact the detective division at 249-0630.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424