May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Search for armed robber in Milford
MILFORD — Police are looking for a man who allegedly held up a local convenience store Wednesday.
According to police, a white male around 5-foot-6 and wearing an orange-hooded sweatshirt pulled down over his face entered the Snack Corner Convenience Store at 38 Elm St. just after 9:30 p.m. The man pulled out a gun and demanded money from the store clerk, then fled on foot.
Officers responded to the scene and began an investigation. They brought in the department’s K-9 unit to conduct a search but were unable to locate the suspect.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding the robbery or the suspect to contact the detective division at 249-0630.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 4
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424