Bloomberg - Josh Barro: Is Iowa necessary?
Not every powerful state behaves this badly. I don't recall New Hampshire's electorate ever bullying presidential candidates into supporting tax credits for ... snow, or whatever it is they make in New Hampshire. New England voters are mature enough to realize that making presidential candidates spend months trudging all over your state, pretending to be interested in your communities, is reward enough; asking to be paid off on top of that is tacky.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race