June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Nashua house cleaner arrested in case of stolen jewelry
NASHUA — A cleaning company employee is under arrest, accused of pawning jewelry stolen from a client's home.
Police said they were called July 21 by a woman reporting three 14-karat gold rings were stolen from her Forest Park Drive home. The woman suspected a man working for a cleaning company she hired had taken them.
Detectives determined the cleaner, William Quinn, 40, of 14 Whitney St., Apt. 7, sold the rings at a local pawn shop, according to a press release. Police recovered the rings, valued at more than $,500, from the shop.
Quinn is charged with one count of receiving stolen property, a class A felony.
What's next: Quinn is being held on $10,000 cash/surety bail, pending arraignment Wednesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 0
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 12
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
- Londonderry emergency shelter will now be open to pets - 0
Dodgeball returns to Windham schools
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424