June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Nashua man arrested for deserting from Army a second time
NASHUA — A local man wanted for desertion from the U.S. Army was arrested Tuesday night, the second time in two months he has been picked up on the felony charge.
Robert Bonnell, 21, of 45 Congress St., Apt. 3, was arrested in June for being a fugitive wanted by the U.S. Army for desertion. He was released from custody, however, after the Army made arrangements for him to take a bus back to Fort Dix, N.J.
Bonnell never reported, however, and Tuesday night, police arrested him for the second time on a fugitive charge.
What’s next: Bonnell is being held on no bail, pending a hearing Wednesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District. Lt. Michael Moushegian said Bonnell has refused to waive extradition, which will result in another court hearing being set.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 29
READER COMMENTS: 24
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 2
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424