June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Manchester teen accused of dealing pot
MANCHESTER— A 16-year-old girl is accused of being a drug dealer after police say they found about 1.7 ounces of marijuana in a backpack inside her car while investigating an accident on Hooksett Road.
The Manchester teen rear-ended another vehicle just after 8 p.m. Tuesday near 443 Hooksett Road, according to a police press release detailing the arrest.
The vehicles had minor damage, but police said when officers approached the teen’s car, an odor of marijuana was coming from it. Police said further investigation revealed not only had she and her passenger, another 16-year-old teen, been smoking marijuana but there was more marijuana inside the car.
Police said they found a jar containing about 50 grams, or 1.7 oz., of suspected marijuana inside the driver’s backpack in the rear of the car. The backpack also contained two grinders, a box of sandwich bags and other items.
The teen was charged with possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute, a felony that will be handled through juvenile court. The other teen was released to a parent.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 19
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424