Manchester VAMC event will include information, live music
MANCHESTER — The Manchester VA Medical Center (VAMC) will host a “welcome home” event for veterans on Thursday, Aug. 23, from 5 to 9 p.m. on the front lawn of the Manchester VAMC.
This event will feature live music from three local bands, activities for children and light refreshments, and information will be available from the center’s local veteran community partners.
Staff members from a variety of programs at the Manchester VAMC will be available to answer veterans’ questions regarding VA health care and the programs that VA offers.
Those interested in enrolling in VA health care should bring their DD 214 (discharge from military service) form, which will help with the enrollment process.
This is a family-friendly event and is open to all veterans and their families. Attendees are asked to bring their own seating, including blankets or chairs.
The Manchester VAMC is located at 718 Smyth Road.
Any additional questions can be directed to Stella M. Lareau, public affairs officer at the Manchester VAMC, at 624-4366, ext. 6779, or at Stella.Lareau@va.gov
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windham Garden Club’s plant sale keeps growing - 0
- Search for Goffstown middle school principal continues - 0
- State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail - 0
- North Country ATV trail opening on schedule - 0
- NH Senior News Briefs - 0
- Pending polygraph, apparent Winni Derby winner says he caught salmon off Welch's Island - 0
- John Harrigan: Time to do what's right for the loon's haunting call in the night - 5
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 1
- A great day for a road race - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
NH Senior News Briefs
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?