Manchester VAMC event will include information, live music
MANCHESTER — The Manchester VA Medical Center (VAMC) will host a “welcome home” event for veterans on Thursday, Aug. 23, from 5 to 9 p.m. on the front lawn of the Manchester VAMC.
This event will feature live music from three local bands, activities for children and light refreshments, and information will be available from the center’s local veteran community partners.
Staff members from a variety of programs at the Manchester VAMC will be available to answer veterans’ questions regarding VA health care and the programs that VA offers.
Those interested in enrolling in VA health care should bring their DD 214 (discharge from military service) form, which will help with the enrollment process.
This is a family-friendly event and is open to all veterans and their families. Attendees are asked to bring their own seating, including blankets or chairs.
The Manchester VAMC is located at 718 Smyth Road.
Any additional questions can be directed to Stella M. Lareau, public affairs officer at the Manchester VAMC, at 624-4366, ext. 6779, or at Stella.Lareau@va.gov
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
North Country open for business
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
To get away, they come to NH
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam