Manchester VAMC event will include information, live music
MANCHESTER — The Manchester VA Medical Center (VAMC) will host a “welcome home” event for veterans on Thursday, Aug. 23, from 5 to 9 p.m. on the front lawn of the Manchester VAMC.
This event will feature live music from three local bands, activities for children and light refreshments, and information will be available from the center’s local veteran community partners.
Staff members from a variety of programs at the Manchester VAMC will be available to answer veterans’ questions regarding VA health care and the programs that VA offers.
Those interested in enrolling in VA health care should bring their DD 214 (discharge from military service) form, which will help with the enrollment process.
This is a family-friendly event and is open to all veterans and their families. Attendees are asked to bring their own seating, including blankets or chairs.
The Manchester VAMC is located at 718 Smyth Road.
Any additional questions can be directed to Stella M. Lareau, public affairs officer at the Manchester VAMC, at 624-4366, ext. 6779, or at Stella.Lareau@va.gov
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty