Manchester VAMC event will include information, live music
MANCHESTER — The Manchester VA Medical Center (VAMC) will host a “welcome home” event for veterans on Thursday, Aug. 23, from 5 to 9 p.m. on the front lawn of the Manchester VAMC.
This event will feature live music from three local bands, activities for children and light refreshments, and information will be available from the center’s local veteran community partners.
Staff members from a variety of programs at the Manchester VAMC will be available to answer veterans’ questions regarding VA health care and the programs that VA offers.
Those interested in enrolling in VA health care should bring their DD 214 (discharge from military service) form, which will help with the enrollment process.
This is a family-friendly event and is open to all veterans and their families. Attendees are asked to bring their own seating, including blankets or chairs.
The Manchester VAMC is located at 718 Smyth Road.
Any additional questions can be directed to Stella M. Lareau, public affairs officer at the Manchester VAMC, at 624-4366, ext. 6779, or at Stella.Lareau@va.gov
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 3
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 1
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs