Plan for 80 to 90-room Hampton Inn in downtown Berlin presented to council
Chris Thompson, president of Parallax Partners, a Lewiston, Maine-based hotel development company met with the city council Monday night to outline his plans to build a hotel in downtown Berlin. Along with the hotel, he said Parallax would include 5,000 square feet of space for a restaurant or retail use. He said they also want sufficient parking to allow for ATV trailers to accommodate visitors to the Jericho Mountain ATV Park.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
Lawyer says Northern Pass in 'a corner'