NHPUC - Investigation of Merrimack Station Scrubber Project and Cost Recovery
PSNH argued that TransCanada mistakenly assumes that PSNH has the liberty to decide whether or not to install the Scrubber; rather, the Legislature made the decision that installation of the Scrubber was in the public interest and mandated such installation. PSNH stated that it did not rely on economic analyses or fuel forecasts in any decision to install the Scrubber—it complied with a statutory requirement that it could not circumvent.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 1
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
Lawyer says Northern Pass in 'a corner'