In the matter of Christian A. Poulin and Rose Marie Wall - Reversed and remanded.
Because the parties’ divorce decree ordered them to contribute to their children’s college expenses in a “specific proportion,” i.e., “to the extent each party is financially able” after deducting financial aid and the child’s own savings, the trial court has authority to enforce it. Accordingly, the trial court’s ruling that it could not enforce the college expense provision in light of Scott constituted an error of law. We reverse and remand.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
- Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote - 0
- Government offices will be closed Monday - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
Government offices will be closed Monday
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Pease chosen to receive refueling tanker