NHSUPCO 3XJ: State of New Hampshire v. Andrew Welch - Affirmed
Just as we have concluded that the trial court did not err in finding that the defendant did not satisfy his burden of alleging sufficient grounds for the withdrawal motion, see id., we similarly conclude that the court did not err in denying the defendant’s request for the appointment of new counsel in light of the limited and conclusory allegations contained in his July 8 motion and the lack of any further clarification by his counsel either at the sentencing hearing or in the form of a motion for reconsideration.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 1
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
Lawyer says Northern Pass in 'a corner'