May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Gunman robs Hooksett toll worker
HOOKSETT - A masked, armed man robbed a Hooksett toll attendant early Monday morning.
State police said just after 1 a.m., a man walked up to a toll booth, pulled out a black and gray pistol and forcibly grabbed an undisclosed amount of cash form the toll attendant's money drawer. The worker was unharmed.
The robber fled on foot. State police, with the assistance of a police dog, conducted an extensive search of the area but did not find the man.
He is described as a white male of medium build, wearing a black plastic face mask, shorts and a dark-colored T-shirt.
Hooksett police assisted in checking the surrounding area.
Anyone with information regarding the robbery is asked to call Trooper Vincent Grieco at New Hampshire State Police, Troop D, in Concord at 603-223-8496.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424