June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Gunman robs Hooksett toll worker
HOOKSETT - A masked, armed man robbed a Hooksett toll attendant early Monday morning.
State police said just after 1 a.m., a man walked up to a toll booth, pulled out a black and gray pistol and forcibly grabbed an undisclosed amount of cash form the toll attendant's money drawer. The worker was unharmed.
The robber fled on foot. State police, with the assistance of a police dog, conducted an extensive search of the area but did not find the man.
He is described as a white male of medium build, wearing a black plastic face mask, shorts and a dark-colored T-shirt.
Hooksett police assisted in checking the surrounding area.
Anyone with information regarding the robbery is asked to call Trooper Vincent Grieco at New Hampshire State Police, Troop D, in Concord at 603-223-8496.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 15
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424