May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Gunman robs Hooksett toll worker
HOOKSETT - A masked, armed man robbed a Hooksett toll attendant early Monday morning.
State police said just after 1 a.m., a man walked up to a toll booth, pulled out a black and gray pistol and forcibly grabbed an undisclosed amount of cash form the toll attendant's money drawer. The worker was unharmed.
The robber fled on foot. State police, with the assistance of a police dog, conducted an extensive search of the area but did not find the man.
He is described as a white male of medium build, wearing a black plastic face mask, shorts and a dark-colored T-shirt.
Hooksett police assisted in checking the surrounding area.
Anyone with information regarding the robbery is asked to call Trooper Vincent Grieco at New Hampshire State Police, Troop D, in Concord at 603-223-8496.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424