NH Thrift Bancshares to buy Nashua Bank for roughly $19.4 million.
Nashua shareholders would receive $14.50 in cash or 1.136 shares of New Hampshire Thrift common stock for each Nashua common stock they own, or a combination of cash and stock. Eighty percent of Nashua Bank shares will be exchanged for stock and 20% for cash.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
To get away, they come to NH
Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Pease chosen to receive refueling tanker