May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man attacked with an ax at Concord homeless camp
CONCORD — A man accused of hitting another man with an ax at a homeless camp near the Merrimack River on Monday has been charged with assault.
Police said 33-year-old Christopher Jackson of Concord was arrested shortly after confronting the other man near Everett Arena.
Investigators said Jackson struck the other man in the head with an ax. The victim, whose name was not immediately released, was taken to Concord Hospital and treated for his injuries, police said.
Jackson was being held in the Merrimack County Jail and scheduled for arraignment Tuesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 0
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 2
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 6
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 0
- FBI agent kills Florida man with suspected ties to Marathon bombing - 1
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 10
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424