First Lady will visit New Hampshire next Thursday
MANCHESTER — First Lady Michelle Obama on Thursday will speak at three campaign events in Manchester, Holderness and Laconia, according to a release from her press office.
Obama, campaigning for her husband, President Barack Obama, will speak at a fundraiser in Holderness before speaking to supporters at grassroots events in Laconia and Manchester.
The first lady was last in New Hampshire in March as part of her “Let’s Move!” initiative, which promotes nutrition and physical activity for children to halt childhood obesity
The events in Laconia and Manchester are free. Tickets are required due to limited space, and will be available to the public starting on a first come, first serve basis at several Obama For America offices throughout the state. A list of the offices is available at nh.barackobama.com.
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 28
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off