May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police: Merrimack man stole from employer, sold goods online
MERRIMACK ó A local man is accused of stealing laptop computers and other goods from his employer and then selling them online.
Justin Harbeck, 20, of 1 Oak St., was arrested on three counts of theft by unauthorized taking, all felony offenses.
The investigation began June 22 when police were called to the Vestmoore Warehouse, 33 Elm St., for a report of missing electronic equipment.
Detectives determined Harbeck stole a number of laptop computers, Xbox Kinects and exercise equipment from the business, according to a press release. The items, all worth more than $1,000, were then sold through various online sites, police said.
Whatís next: Harbeckís bail is $2,500 cash/surety. He will be arraigned Monday, July 23, in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
State puts out call for foster parents
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424