May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police: Merrimack man stole from employer, sold goods online
MERRIMACK ó A local man is accused of stealing laptop computers and other goods from his employer and then selling them online.
Justin Harbeck, 20, of 1 Oak St., was arrested on three counts of theft by unauthorized taking, all felony offenses.
The investigation began June 22 when police were called to the Vestmoore Warehouse, 33 Elm St., for a report of missing electronic equipment.
Detectives determined Harbeck stole a number of laptop computers, Xbox Kinects and exercise equipment from the business, according to a press release. The items, all worth more than $1,000, were then sold through various online sites, police said.
Whatís next: Harbeckís bail is $2,500 cash/surety. He will be arraigned Monday, July 23, in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 1
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 8
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 7
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 13
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424