June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police: Merrimack man stole from employer, sold goods online
MERRIMACK ó A local man is accused of stealing laptop computers and other goods from his employer and then selling them online.
Justin Harbeck, 20, of 1 Oak St., was arrested on three counts of theft by unauthorized taking, all felony offenses.
The investigation began June 22 when police were called to the Vestmoore Warehouse, 33 Elm St., for a report of missing electronic equipment.
Detectives determined Harbeck stole a number of laptop computers, Xbox Kinects and exercise equipment from the business, according to a press release. The items, all worth more than $1,000, were then sold through various online sites, police said.
Whatís next: Harbeckís bail is $2,500 cash/surety. He will be arraigned Monday, July 23, in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424