May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Maine man accused of stabbing another in leg at Pelham party
PELHAM—A man is in stable condition after being stabbed at a Dutton Road party early Sunday morning.
Brian Simpson, 27, of Standish, Maine, was charged with first-degree assault, a class A felony, in connection with the stabbing. He was arrested Sunday evening when he came to the Pelham police station to discuss the assault with police.
Members of the police and fire departments were called to Dutton Street at about 2:30 a.m. July 22 for a reported stabbing. The victim, an adult male, was stabbed in his left leg and had lost a significant amount of blood, according to police. His identity has not yet been released.
The Pelham Fire Department transported the victim to Lowell General Hospital in Massachusetts. He was transferred to Brigham and Women’s hospital in Boston, Mass., a short time later where he is reportedly in stable condition.
Preliminary investigation found that the victim got into an argument with Simpson during a party on Dutton Road. Simpson allegedly pulled out a knife and stabbed the victim in the leg. He fled before police arrived.
Simpson is being held at the Pelham Police Department until his arraignment July 23 at 8 a.m. in the 10th Circuit Court — Salem Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 38
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 7
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Afterschool activities canceled in Jaffrey - 0
- Banker convicted of fraud in scheme involving press maker exec - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 11
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 14
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death - 3
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424