June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police arrest 16 at checkpoint in Seabrook
SEABROOK - Sixteen drivers were arrested Friday, 12 for DWI, during a Sobriety Checkpoint on Route 1A.
State Police from Troop A, working with Hampton police and the Rockingham County Sheriff's office, stopped 390 vehicles at the checkpoint and arrested 16 people, including three on drug offenses and one for reckless driving.
Arrested for DWI were Michael Joaquin, 48, of Hampton; James D. Duffy, 45, of Salisbury, Mass.; Thomas M. Lafollette, 28, of Methuen, Mass.; Mollie E. Haberman, 18, of Windham; Jennifer J. Owens, 30, of Salisbury, Mass.; Benjamin R. Shaw, 28, of Groveland, Mass.; Anthony J. Beaulieu, 46, of Lawrence, Mass.; Judith Kuczwara, 46, of Derry; Devine T. Irvine, 21, of Raymond; Philip E. Knowles, 42, of Hudson, Mass.; William R. Bagley, 66, of Georgetown, Mass.; and William Belliveau, 45, of Groveland, Mass.
Randy Littlefield, 21, of Seabrook was charged with transportation of drugs, while William S. Guerrero, 20, of Leominster, Mass. and Lynn M. Champagne, 20, of Lunenburg, Mass., were each charged with possession of drugs.
Sonia S. Arruda, 29, of Somerville, Mass., was charged with reckless driving.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 12
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 16
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424