Loeb School offers Cartooning for Kids workshop
Calling all young budding artists! The Nackey S. Loeb School of Communications is offering a half-day workshop, Cartooning for Kids, on Saturday.
The workshop is designed for students aged 15 and younger. Artist, illustrator, cartoonist and art instructor Ron Plante will offer tips and hands-on learning skills for creating cartoons or illustrations.
The workshop is being offered on July 21, from 9 a.m. to noon. The fee is $30.
Students will be required to bring some drawing supplies.
To register, call 627-0005 or visit www.loebschool.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Monarchs roll up their sleeves for Game 4 - 0
- Jones, Monarchs stay alive with Game 3 win - 0
- Monarchs in must-win situation Thursday night in Manchester - 0
- Second close loss in two days puts Monarchs in 0-2 playoff hole - 0
- Monarchs edged in overtime in playoff opener - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Hockey: Trying to stay on a roll - 1
- Monarchs complete amazing late-season surge to clinch playoff spot - 1
- Monarchs vault into playoff position - 0
- On Hockey: Monarchs need one final playoff push - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 4
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112