Night work starts Wednesday on I-93 in Londonderry
The New Hampshire Department of Transportation on Monday announced night work associated with the construction of the four new Interstate 93 bridges in Londonderry.
Weather permitting, work to remove portable concrete barrier and pave the detour tie-ins along Interstate 93 northbound will take place starting Wednesday through July 26. This work will take place during non-commuter hours, from approximately 9 p.m. to 3 a.m. Minor traffic delays can be expected.
This work will require traffic on Interstate 93 northbound to be reduced to one lane, using a high-speed lane closure. The newly removed barrier will accommodate paving work to construct the northern median crossover in preparation for the next phases of construction on the northbound lanes and bridges on I-93.
This work is part of the construction of four new I-93 Exit 5 bridges, Route 28 reconstruction, and I-93 reconstruction. Severino Trucking. Co., Inc. of Candia is the general contractor for the $37 million project, which is scheduled for completion in June 2014.
Travel & Tourism
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty