Raymond boat ramp to be closed six weeks
RAYMOND — The boat access facility on Onway Lake will be closed for repairs from July 23 through Aug. 31.
Jeffrey King, Fish and Game’s statewide public boat access program coordinator, said the department will install a concrete boat ramp as well as parking for three trailered vehicles and five car-top vehicles.
The site now has a paved drive with a gravel launch area with significant erosion problems, he said. Repairs will include erosion-control measures and repaving the access road.
“Once completed, these improvements will make the launch area much nicer for Onway Lake boaters and anglers,” King said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windham Garden Club’s plant sale keeps growing - 0
- Search for Goffstown middle school principal continues - 0
- State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail - 0
- North Country ATV trail opening on schedule - 0
- NH Senior News Briefs - 0
- Pending polygraph, apparent Winni Derby winner says he caught salmon off Welch's Island - 0
- John Harrigan: Time to do what's right for the loon's haunting call in the night - 10
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 1
- A great day for a road race - 0
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
Mind your (flea-market) manners
NH Senior News Briefs
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack