Home » News » Public Safety
Motorcyclist injured in North Hampton accident
NORTH HAMPTON - A rider was injured Tuesday night when a motorcycle crashed near 129 Mill Road.
The accident was reported at 10:37 p.m. and the operator was transported to an area hospital for treatment, according to a police press release.
Police did not release the name of the rider. The crash remains under investigation.
Anyone with information about it is asked to call Sgt. James Russell at 603-964-2198, Ext. 3008, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Anonymous information may also be provided by contacting Crimeline for the Hamptons at 603-929-2222, or online at email@example.com or on Facebook.com/Hampton Crimeline. Cash rewards are paid for Crimeline tips that lead to arrests and convictions.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 0
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name