Home » News » Public Safety
Motorcyclist injured in North Hampton accident
NORTH HAMPTON - A rider was injured Tuesday night when a motorcycle crashed near 129 Mill Road.
The accident was reported at 10:37 p.m. and the operator was transported to an area hospital for treatment, according to a police press release.
Police did not release the name of the rider. The crash remains under investigation.
Anyone with information about it is asked to call Sgt. James Russell at 603-964-2198, Ext. 3008, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Anonymous information may also be provided by contacting Crimeline for the Hamptons at 603-929-2222, or online at email@example.com or on Facebook.com/Hampton Crimeline. Cash rewards are paid for Crimeline tips that lead to arrests and convictions.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
- Man suffers serious burns in Plaistow house fire - 0
- Fire in Claremont Middle School of 'suspicious' origin - 0
- Construction of temporary bridge in Francestown set to start this month - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 0
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: All eyes on House as casino vote nears - 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 0
- Chechen decries Boston attack - 0
- Heroin use,deaths spike in New Hampshire - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Series key starts, ends with 'Z' - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: These Red Sox don't quit - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19